Mar-05/14 - Mime4Net v.1.8.1 release notes
- Added example for on-the-fly parsing of MJPEG stream
- Updated project/solution format to VS 2012/2013
- Community edition of Mime4Net component
(fully-functional version for non-commercial usage that requires FREE license key for ASP.NET projects)
Mar-20/13 - Mime4Net v.1.8 release notes
- Added example that illustrates how to parse email, modify HTML body and compose resulting email
Jan-18/11 - Mime4Net v.1.7 release notes
- fixed issue when original body charset is dropped in WriteTo method
- fixed issue with parsing multiple emails list (AddressField)
Nov-25/10 - Mime4Net v.1.6 release notes
- DateTimeField timezone parsing issue
- Added example for multithread parser usage
Sep-24/09 - Mime4Net v.1.5 has been released!
After lot of hard work we are proud to announce the release v1.5 of our unique email MIME parser for .NET
. All the samples have been updated, so now you can check out the new cool features available for you:
- Our MIME parser now includes SMTP client that can send messages composed by MIME4NET (NI.Email.Smtp)
- Added authentication support
- Added SSL(TSL) support for security reasons
- Helper methods were added to API for easier control
- Now our MIME parser supports temp files for large attachments
- Support for structured “DateTime” field
- Couple minor bugfixes are included in this release also:
- wrong parsing of address list has been fixed
- invalid parsing of non-ascii subject fixed
- Q/B-decoding fix
May-10/09 Mime4Net new features will make it the best mime parser available on the market today!
Ceck out the new cool MIME email parser features that has been released lately!
- "Mime4Net for attachment extraction" sample added
- "Parsing infinite MIME streams" sample added
- Updated algorithm for parsing improperly formated messages
- Parsing MHTML and composing MIME message feature added
Jan-10/09 - Finished testing of upcoming Mime4Net release
All our existing clients will receive our new release of Mime4Net component planned for Feb-5/08 for free.
Nov-4/08 - Best valued ANTI-CRISIS offer
To support developers to develop even more nice software we offer ANTI-CRISIS discounts for ALL versions. Good luck!
May-7/08 - Winter4.NET lightweight .NET "Inversion of Control" container
In response to numerous requests we now opened Winter4.NET - our lightweight .NET "Inversion of Control" container (IoC, aka dependency injection). It is used in many projects together with mime4.net. We claim it was the 1st such container in the .NET world. Winter4.NET is based on .NET System.ComponentModel interfaces, it is fast, compact and scalable.
Apr-19/08 - More licensing alternatives
Check our new enterprise licenses.
Feb-11/08 - Documentation is updated
The better and more comprehensive mime4net documentation is now available for your easier integration.
Dec-18/07 - 250 licenses were sold
At the end of the year we decided to sum up our sales activity: totally we sold about 250 licenses! It was successful year for our team. We want to say thank you to our customers for right choice!
Nov-30/07 - Tested with just released .NET 3.5
Mime4Net was tested to work properly under .NET 3.5 that was released just recently.
Oct-25/07 - x64 compatibility
In case of client's request we tested Mime4Net for compatibility with x64 environment. Last version of the component was tested under the .Net 2.0 framework. As we expected Mime4Net managed our tasks just perfect and passed all tests.
May-11/07 - "Extracting attachments" sample added
We updated our samples page and samples in trial packages. Please visit How to use Mime4Net parser - C# Samples to find out more about using Mime4Net for attachment extraction and saving it to file system.
Mar-15/07 - New sample added
We updated our samples page and package. Now you can find there an example that illustrates how Mime4Net can be used for parsing infinite MIME streams.
Mar-12/07 - Updated algorithm for parsing improperly formatted messages
We added more rules that make our parser to be more tolerant for messages that contain RFC 822 incompatibilities.
Great thanks to Darell who tested our component for big corpus of "bad messages" and provided us with the detailed reports.
Jan-31/07 - First bugreport in Y2007
Nothing crucial, just small bug in formatting parsed e-mails with umlauts. Extra line folding were removed.
Jan-25/07 - Parse MHTML, Compose MIME message
This day we've added one great feature. Now Mime4Net can not only parse e-mails, but create them as well. This feature also allow you to parse Mime
HTML files (for example saved with Internet Explorer web pages in "Web archive, single file (*.mht)" format), change it's headers (from, subject, ...) and add new embedded resources. Great thanks for our programmers!